The QuattroPod system is an innovative solution for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) conferencing and improves collaboration by wirelessly sharing screens. A QuattroPod receiver can be connected to 64 transmitters and display the content of up to four of them simultaneously on one display. Conferences and presentations become interactive at the touch of a button, without tedipous tangle or compatibility issues.
Any device & OS
The HDMI, DisplayPort and USB inputs on any transmitter allow the connection to any device, such as notebooks, tablets and smartphones, regardless of the manufacturer or operating system used.
Learn & Study Together
In school / university the joint editing of digital content is an integral part for good results. QuattroPod simplifies the procedure considerably thanks to cross-platform and cross-manufacturer compatibility and so does not distract from the actual work!
On the Road
Extreme flexibility without any imponderabilities – sales and field representatives like to be able to use the own hardware for their customer presentations on site. Simply take a QuattroPod receiver and transmitter with you and the presentation can be held directly from your own device, such as a laptop or tablet. Thanks to the MultiView function, one display can show up to 4 streams simultaneously so customers can also contribute to the discussion with their own device, e.g. smartphone!
Long range, full resolution
The QuattroPod receivers can output screen resolutions up to 4K / UltraHD / 2160p and are therefore fully compatible with existing 4K / UHD screens. The distance between transmitter and receiver modules can be up to 30 meters. Smaller output resolutions such as FullHD / 1080p are of course also no problem for QuattroPod.
At the push of a button or AirPlay
On the top of each transmitter is a push button that transmits the respective input signal to the connected receiver, when pressed. This makes any software / app installation unnecessary. Alternatively, compatible Apple devices can transmit to a receiver via AirPlay and without the need for a dedicated transmitter.
Touch displays / projectors with touch function can use QuattroPod to transmit their control data in the opposite direction to a Windows-based input device. So the connected input device can easily be operated using the display’s touch function (up to 10-point multitouch)!
– Easy-to-use, efficient environment for BYOD applications and wireless connectivity in up to 30 meters with any device
– Full support of Windows, macOS, iOS and Android, for notebooks, tablets and smartphones from almost any manufacturer
– Support of UltraHD / 4K / 2160p resolutions for state-of-the-art display devices with up to 3840 x 2160 pixels
– Up to 64 wireless transmitters with one receiver. One unit receives and displays the contents from up to 4 transmitters simultaneously (QuadView / MultiView), incl. Apple Airplay support
– Plug & Play – Simply connect via HDMI, DisplayPort or USB and present at the touch of a button
– For maximum interactivity and control, the touch control data is sent back to a Windows device in the opposite direction
Installation and Start-up
1. Connect the QuattroPod receiver with the power supply and then via HDMI with the desired display device
2. The QuattroPod transmitter should also be powered first, either via 5V USB (min. 1A) or PoE function (Power over Ethernet)
3a. PCs, notebooks, etc. are connected to the transmitter via HDMI/Mini DisplayPort
3b. Smartphones & tablets can be connected to the transmitter using the respective charging cable
4. When the “Send” push button on the top of each transmitter is pressed, the transmission of the connected input signal to the connected receiver is started, with the first connected user acting as the “master”, if several transmitters are connected